Your website is one of the biggest selling points for your business. Having good website strategies for HVAC and Plumbing companies in place will help to draw in new clients and get them to reach out to you. Getting a website all set up does not have to be difficult you just need to keep in mind the content/layout of your website and search engine optimization. Read on for our great tips on how to do this right.
The content and layout of your HVAC or Plumbing website is one of the most important ways to get your potential clients to visit and stay on your website.
Here are some website strategies:
- Discover who your audience is and what their needs are.
- Create a strategy on how to match these needs.
- Be unique.
- Avoid clutter-y pages.
- Show off what you know and your expertise in the subject.
- Make it obvious that you have a passion for your company or service.
- Find ways to personalize your content with like team images.
- Request feedback from customers.
When you are planning a search engine optimization strategy for your HVAC or plumbing company it does not have to be difficult. Taking just a few quick and simple steps can increase your search engine ranking.
Here are five SEO tips that can help you get started:
- Use bold font for the keywords on your web pages – By doing this you emphasize the words in bold and create a clear contrast so that anyone who skims the page will see those keywords.
- Have as many quality links as possible to the pages on your site – This has a couple of purposes 1. Helps with website navigation 2. Defines the webpages hierarchy 3. Distributes page authority and ranking power throughout the site.
- Include links for your visitors to bookmark your page on social media sites – this helps create more backlinks and give your site authority.
- Add new content through blogs and keeping your website up to date.
- Include a sitemap on your website – This also helps with navigation and webpage hierarchy.
When it comes to your business your website is vital to its success. The pointers shared above can help you get your website ranked higher in the search engines so try them today.